Terms and conditions:
Art Union 216 Information
By purchasing a ticket in the art union lottery conducted by Access Industries for the Disabled Ltd. ABN 84 001 797 511, (Access Industries), CFN No. 14342, you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
The Promoter of Art Union 216 is Ms Sharon Wilmann on behalf of Access Industries, 1/24 Hope St Seven Hills NSW 2147, Australia. Telephone: (02) 8664 8200
Art Union 216 will commence selling Thursday 13th May 2021 and close on Wednesday 1stst September 2021 at 12:00am.
All prizes winners will be contacted by phone, mail, or email.
Our Telemarketers call business and residential customers for ticket sales. We also have a web site where tickets can be purchased at www.accessindustries.com.au.
Please direct all art union lottery enquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Each ticket gives you a chance to win one of three exciting prizes to the total prize value of $39,640.00
The prizes for Art Union 216 include:
SUBARU IMPREZA MY20 2.0iL AUTO HATCH including delivery, on road costs.
Prize Value: $26,640.00
TRAVEL CREDIT TO THE VALUE OF $10,000.00 The choice is yours! Cruise or fly to any destination.
- Why not take the family on an exciting fun for all holiday
- Gather your friends and head off on an adventure of a lifetime.
- Create your own kind of holiday…Dream, Explore, Discover
- Create unforgettable memories.
- Your choice of airline or cruise ship
- Your choice of accommodation in your chosen destination
- Travel Insurance recommended, not included.
- Subject to cruise, flights and hotel availability
- Travel credit cannot be redeemed for cash.
- All bookings are made through Hornsby Travel & Cruise. Bookings can be made from 12/05/2021 – 12/05/2023.
Prize Value - $10,000.00
CREDIT CARD VALUED AT $3,000
Valid for 36 months. Prize Value: $3,000.00
The NSW Dep't of Fair Trading, Permit Number: # GOC AU/ 2337
ACT Gambling & Racing Commission Permit Number: # ACT: R/ 2100068
Number of Tickets printed. 16,000 tickets printed for NSW and 2,000 tickets for ACT. for the art union.
Date of Draw. Art Union 216 will be drawn on Wednesday 1stth September 2021 (12.45pm) at Access Industries, 131 Station Road, Seven Hills NSW 2147. All prize winners will be notified.
Publication of results. Results will be published in the Public Notices of The Australian newspaper on Friday 3rdth September 2021.
For NSW ticket holders, if a prize is not claimed within three (3) months of the art union draw date, Access Industries will write to NSW Fair Trading providing full details of the steps taken to contact the prize winner and seek approval to sell the prize where the proceeds of the sale will be deposited into an Access Industries bank account.
For ACT ticket holders, if a prize is not claimed within three (3) months of the art union draw date, the Promoter will draw another winning ticket in the presence of an Access Industries officer who will act as a witness to the redraw. The redraw will take place at 1/24 Hope St Seven Hills 2147 at 12.45pm
Photographs used in advertising are for illustration purposes only and do not necessarily depict prize detail or size. Prizes are not transferable.
All holiday packages are, unless otherwise stated, not available during school & public holidays and are subject to availability.
Insurance and departure tax are not included unless otherwise stated. All flights depart from capital cities and economy class unless otherwise stated.
All holidays must be used by the dates shown on the ticket and brochure. All bookings must be finalised 10 days prior to the departure date.
Please note no spending money is included in any travel prize.
Vehicles include registration & CTP Insurance but exclude Comprehensive Insurance.
Harvey Norman Gift Cards can be used at store locations throughout Australia, gift cards cannot be redeemed for cash and gift cards are valid for 36 months from the date of issue.
Ticket purchasers must be aged 18 years or over.
In accordance with State legislation, a person is not eligible to purchase an art union ticket if they are:
- A member of the management of the incorporated eligible association conducting the art union.
- Directly engaged in conducting the draw of the art union.
- The incorporated eligible association conducting the art union.
- A member of the immediate family of a person mentioned in points 1 or 2. [“Immediate family”, for a person, means the person’s spouse and family members residing at the same premises as the person.]
- Legislation in each state may impose additional restrictions on eligibility for lotteries.
If you wish to support our activities to assist people with disabilities through either a donation or a bequest, please note that Access Industries is a registered charity and a Deductible Gift Recipient. All such support is tax deductible.